Sales Representative - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
We are seeking a motivated sales representative to work for a premier dating service. As a result of recent expansion and continued success, we are seeking focused candidates with a proven track record of success to grow in one of the most dynamic and fastest growing industries in the country.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and "recruiter-minded" individual to offer expertise and guidance to clients, as well as provide a realistic picture of potential matches for them. The fast-paced environment requires multi-tasking skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for converting warm leads into members.
Top candidates for this position:
- Must be confident, organized, and enthusiastic about our unique concept
- Must have the ability to establish rapport with a wide variety of people
- Will have the ability to target and develop clients through existing database and new lead contacts
- Will provide a consultative approach to meet with clients to evaluate their needs and recommend solutions to ensure expectations are being met
- Must be able to work well in an independent environment and held accountable for personal performance
- Must be a strong closer
- Ideal Backgrounds: Recruiting, admissions, timeshare/vacation rentals, fitness sales, weight loss, membership sales, dating services, modeling sales, door-to-door sales with consumers (B2C)
- Experience making 50+ calls per day
- Minimum 2 years of inside sales experience
- Recent sales position held
- Proven track record, like awards, President's Club, etc.
- Experience working on a quota, meeting/exceeding and having a low base/performance based position
- Thrive working independently (home-based, etc.)
- Experience with a short/emotional sale cycle (no more than 48 hours)
- Intangible sales experience
In-depth paid training, great benefits, vacation and personal time and an aggressive comp plan.
Compensation plan is set up with a small base salary plus high commissions on your weekly sales. First year realistically is $50,000-$75,000.
High Voltage Staffing - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard