Perched above Petco Park, and just blocks away from the trolley, TakeLessons' downtown San Diego headquarters is home to an amazing team of very unique individuals who exemplify the best in creativity, motivation and passion – for what we do, who we are, and where we want to go. We’re a VC-backed software technology company and we’re looking for talented people who want to help us work toward a purpose bigger than ourselves!
TakeLessons is the online marketplace for finding qualified, vetted instructors. At TakeLessons.com students can fuel personal growth by connecting with great teachers who offer online and in-person lessons in music, performing arts, and academic tutoring. Instructors rely on TakeLessons to grow and manage their business with integrated scheduling, billing, payment, and communication tools that work seamlessly across desktop and mobile devices. We embrace a team mentality, hold each other accountable for our successes (and failures), and never settle for anything less than extraordinary.
If this sounds like the type of company you'd like to be part of, please read on!
Primarily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieve monthly sales goals as assigned
- Answer incoming sales calls and make outbound calls to prospective clients (no cold calling)
- Gain understanding of clients' specific needs and make recommendations based on those needs
- Handle customer service related issues/questions as required
- Understand and execute the sales cycle all the while focusing on achieving superior “Customer Experience” for all clients
- Other duties as assigned or required
Candidates with the following background should apply:
- HS Diploma or equivalent; College helpful but not required
- Proven sales results with 2+ years sales experience (e.g. outbound or inbound sales environment, retail, door-to-door) - intangible sales experience very helpful
- Ability to be on the phones/computer and multi-task for extended periods of time
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software/systems easily; excellent computer skills
- Ability to type 40+ WPM
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work any shift, including weekends (3-4 weekend shifts per month; no swing or overnight shifts)
All employees are treated to a fun work environment with a dedicated team of entrepreneurial- and like-minded individuals. Full-time employees receive company benefits including medical, dental, life, Paid Time Off (PTO), and paid holidays.
Benefits and Culture
TakeLessons offers a variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Life and Vision; PTO; Holidays
• All applicants must apply online
• Requisition ID #82
• No phone calls or agencies please
• Sponsorship not available
• We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diverse backgrounds
t; >Learn more about TakeLessons by visiting our corporate culture partner http://www.kareer.me/discover/takelessons
TakeLessons - 5 months ago