Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
Develop new prospects and maintain contacts with established customers for the purpose of selling Company products; primarily interact with prospects and customers by telephone or other electronic means of communication, with occasional in person visits to customer's place of business.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual gross margin budget by promoting and selling products in assigned territory in compliance with the Company's pricing policies
- Handle customer complaints promptly, effectively and report potential claims
- Keep management informed of local competition and market conditions
- Carry out sales and merchandise programs as directed and recommend new items for stock
- Maintain up-to-date customer record/file and reports of business transactions; assist in collection of past due accounts
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows, and sales meetings as requested
- Demonstrate products after sale when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements
Minimum of 1 year experience required
High school diploma or GED required
Preferred Job Requirements
2-3 years experience preferred
Four-year degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of product line and pricing
- Knowledge of business administration, sales and marketing
- Ability to learn business and work independently to achieve goals
- Ability to make a professional presentation of self and products
- Ability to sell and be persuasive
Traditional office environment. Travel as required.
United States-New York-Garden City
Graybar Electric - 19 months ago
There's no gray area when it comes to Graybar Electric: it's one of the largest distributors of electrical products in the US. The...