Requisition #: 59558
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Looking for a new SALES career? We're seeking sales professionals interested in an INSIDE SALES opportunity!
We are looking for high-energy, motivated individuals striving for a career in sales. Sales roles at ADP are not just "the next job for experience." Sales at ADP are CAREERS! If you're a recent college graduate, please be prepared to demonstrate why you are interested in a sales career. Successful candidates include (but are not limited to) those that have worked their way through college in sales related position(s), who may have been an athlete, and/or had a marketing/sales internship.
We need someone who possesses excellent communication skills, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with all personalities and backgrounds, and can easily adapt to new surroundings...High energy and a positive attitude is a must!
Sales Representatives will go through an 8-week on-line and formal classroom training program, learning to prospect for new business and/or sell additional business to existing ADP clients in an assigned geographic territory in the United States. This position may partner with Field Relationship Managers in a team-selling environment. It will be focused on generating incremental business using sales automation software and internet technologies and working on the phone. This is a quota-bearing position.
- Sales and responsibility for revenue, profit targets, and territory budget.
- Implement sales strategies/call prioritization to achieve revenue and targets.
- Prospecting for NEW clients to generate NEW business.
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
Automatic Data Processing, Inc., is one of the largest providers of HR, payroll, tax and benefit administration solutions to employers around the world. Over 80% of Fortune 500 companies and over 90% of Fortune 100 companies use at least one of our services.
- Min 1-2+ years successful sales experience required.
- Prior B2B telesales experience preferred, HR or Payroll experience a plus.
- Bachelors Degree is STRONGLY Preferred
Benefits of a Career @ ADP:
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
- Full training provided upon hire!
- VERY competitive base salary, UNCAPPED commissions, incentives and bonus!
- FULL benefits package on FIRST day of hire!
- 401(k) plan with company match, Stock Option Purchase Plan AND Pension Plan!
- Paid vacation, sick time, holidays and floating holidays!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- PROMOTIONAL opportunity for all positions after 18-24 months of full-time employment!
All Locations: United States, Allentown, PA
Job Category: Sales
Area of Interest: Sales
ADP - 15 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...