Zones, Inc. is a national provider of IT products and solutions to businesses. For more than 20 years, we have provided a single source for IT products and solutions that leverage the value of our deep experience – and our equally deep commitment to our clients' success. We distinguish ourselves by our commitment to providing Five Star Service, which keeps our clients at the forefront of every decision we make. We are committed to providing team members with the resources, tools and training to achieve success and excel in their professional growth.
The Software Inside Sales Rep will partner with Licensing Executives & Account Executives to sell & expand software solutions. The SWISR will be the subject matter expert for our customers as it relates to their licensing and day to day software needs. They will be focused on software solutions for the client and ensure they provide quality service and a 5 Star experience.
The Inside Sales Representative works directly with the Zones’ customer base managing the day-to-day support needs related to the procurement of IT products and services. The SWISR works closely with the Licensing Executives & Account Executives to help grow margin for the account base via upsell & cross sell avenues.
- Manage day-to-day customer requests and proactively service customers IT product needs within tight timeframes
- Drive incremental gross margin within accounts through suggestive and inquiry selling (cross sell/up sell)
- Address wide range of client software licensing questions
- Be the subject matter expert for complex software opportunities with accountability for crafting solutions, identification of optimal licensing/pricing, and deal registration
- Drive multi-vendor software solutions
- Ensure flawless and timely execution of all support functions while providing Five Star Service
- Placing orders for assigned accounts, monitoring emails, tracking order and returns and managing shipping needs
- Resolving reports related to customers' orders (open, customer waiting, etc.)
- Responsible for weekly report updates to management
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- College degree required
- Minimum 3 years prior SW licensing or industry experience
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to meet or exceed customer requirements
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong licensing knowledge base for Microsoft and top 10 Publishers
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Very driven, team-oriented, and active participant in accomplishing team goals
- Analytical with excellent problem solving skills
At Zones we realize that a competitive compensation an d benefits package is extremely important to our team members. We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; a 401(k) Plan with an annual discretionary match; paid time off; product discounts; and an in-house workout room at our corporate office.
If you meet the qualifications above, are driven by results, and are looking for an exciting career in IT Sales or Sales Support, we want to hear from you!
Zones… Connecting Businesses and Technology…. Connecting People with Opportunity. We are proud to be an E/O/E and a minority owned business.
Zones, Inc. - 9 months ago
Zones, Inc., is a single-source direct marketing reseller of name-brand information technology (IT) products to the small-to-medium-sized bu...