About this Opportunity:
AMSOIL, the leader in synthetic lubricants, has an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales
Representative. This position requires a background in business and/or marketing and will be
tasked with conducting market research to specific industries for use in the creation of marketing
and selling strategies/tools for prospecting of new business. This position will also make effective
sales presentations to new and existing accounts either individually or as part of a sales team. The
management and qualifying of internally and externally generated leads for hand-off to the
Technical Sales Group will be a key responsibility.
Market Research: Research specific markets and industries to understand the requirements, sales
tools, and products for successful market entry. Understand the marketplace including potential
customers, competitors, and products. Organize and present the key information (and
recommendations) to the Technical Sales Group for development of a plan of action.
Prospect/Leads Qualification & Management: Organize and analyze external and internally
generated leads within Microsoft Suite. Working within a team, qualify and prioritize opportunities
and successfully transition prospects to new customers.
Account Management: Effectively represent AMSOIL to current and new accounts, growing
revenue and developing a an effective business relationship based on trust and mutual gain.
Successfully communicate customer needs within AMSOIL for optimum customer satisfaction.
Data Analysis: Utilize data to determine sales trends and present analysis and recommendations to
management for continual departmental improvement in both sales and margin performance.
- 4-year Marketing or Business degree and/or significant marketing or sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work on a wide variety of projects effectively
- Produce results while working both independently and within a closely knit team environment
- Organize and present data in an effective manner to both individuals and groups
- Some infrequent travel required
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive
and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.
- Successful track record of working as part as a successful sales and marketing team
- Excellent communication skills both verbally (in person and on phone) and written (letters and electronically)
- Professional appearance and work habits
- A working knowledge of the function of lubricants
- Ability to present AMSOIL effectively to prospective clients
AMSOIL INC., the "First in Synthetics" and worldwide leader in synthetic lubrication technologies
with 40 years of strong growth is continuing to expand and grow all areas of our business. We
are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to lead the
company into the future. AMSOIL was founded by Albert J. Amatuzio out of his desire for
technical innovation and commitment to high quality; we remain true to these ideals today.
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you cannot apply online please send cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to:
Email: email@example.com or
Mail: AMSOIL INC.
925 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Send to a Friend
AMSOIL INC. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard