Inside Sales Representative
Objective: Assists with the attainment of strategic objectives and profitable growth through focus on identifying, prospecting and generating leads for new business. Manages the initial phase of the sales cycle by identifying and contacting prospective clients in new markets and developing prospects to the point of transfer to Sales Leadership. Participates in sales planning and marketing strategy development as a member of the sales team.
Engages in prospecting activities via telephone and shares appropriate information
completion of the sales cycle
- Gathers detailed information about prospects from sales team and industry resources and maintains data (prospect information and call notes) in contact management database
- Collaborates with sales leadership to develop sales plans that determine the level and design of sales needed to generate a specific annual revenue amount
- Conducts cold calling as needed to generate sales leads
- Performs initial phone contact, forwards customized sales materials and follows up with prospects from all lead generation sources providing prospective clients with an introduction and information
- Coordinates scheduling and referral of prospects from telesales activities to Sales Leader for
maintains data in collaboration with marketing associates
- Gathers competitive information in phone conversations with prospects or clients and
- Provides regular weekly and monthly reports to sales leadership on marketing trends, competitive activity, industry discoveries and telemarketing activities to appropriate associates (sales staff, etc.)
- Generates proposals (from template) upon request and prints, binds and mails them.
- Provides internal sales reporting and participates in sales meetings.
- Participates in prospect webinars when appropriate
We make our employees a top priority! Alliance Office Solutions offers great benefits, retention pay, holiday pay and flexible scheduling options within rewarding assignments in some of the best employers in Northeast Ohio. Our recruiters and account managers will work hard to accommodate your career preferences. Our supportive staff is available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done. Whether you prefer temporary, temp to hire or direct hire job opportunities, Alliance Office Solutions is your answer!
Visit our website to review other Alliance opportunities: www.alliancestaffing.jobs
- · Bachelors degree with Business or Marketing concentration preferred; or equivalent experience in marketing or sales
- · At least 2 years experience in direct customer contact and telephone customer service.
- · Patient Accounting knowledge and telemarketing experience a plus.
CareerBuilder - 6 months ago