AppSense Inc., a leading provider of desktop virtualization technology, is currently looking to hire a Lead Qualification Representatives (LQR) in both our New York and Santa Clara, CA locations. Lead Qualification Representatives at AppSense are responsible for creating demand for AppSense user virtualization solutions by generating qualified leads and opportunities for the sales organization.
LQRs will qualify inbound leads through call follow-up, discovery meetings, and conduct outbound calls for Focus Account prospecting, Channel Partner event follow-up, AppSense event promotion and customer research. The LQR team reports into US Marketing team, with dotted line responsibility to Territory Sales Managers and Regional Sales Directors.
- Follow-up on incoming inquiries to AppSense and convert raw inquiries into qualified leads.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for the AppSense family of products.
- Conduct research on target companies and conduct outbound prospecting to uncover opportunities and IT projects relevant to AppSense.
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com records to appropriately monitor, track and reporton all lead generation and qualification activity.
- Nurture a relationship with prospects that are interested in AppSense solutions but don’t yet meet the qualification criteria.
- Qualify all leads through proper company research and discovery techniques.
- Schedule on-site meetings and demos for qualified leads for the Sales team.
- Perform other duties such as outbound customer research as assigned.
Experience - Knowledge Required & Qualifications:
You will receive:
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or Engineering/Computer Science
- Self-Motivated, Energetic, Motivated for Success
- 1-2 Years of sales tele-prospecting or tele-marketing experience, preferably in technology
- Experience in healthcare industry highly desirable
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge in basic business research tools
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal)
- English proficiency (written & verbal)
- Hands-on experience using Salesforce.com CRM
- Demonstrated ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Competitive compensation
- Promotion and sales growth opportunities
- Superior medical, dental, and vision coverage
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great Manhattan location and views from the office
AppSense - 19 months ago