DOOSAN INFRACORE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a global alliance focused on delivering best-in-class products and services. It represents world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, Tramac, Doosan Moxy and Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
Where ever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is part of the Doosan Group, which employs over 35,000 people worldwide.
This position is in Mississuaga, Ontario, CANADA
This position will provide inside sales support to help increase the efficiency of the Sales team.
- Handle phone and written inquiries from end users, distributors and the sales team.
- Prepare quotations to meet the specifications and list exceptions where necessary.
- Work closely with the factory to obtain technical data, product availability, order expediting and other miscellaneous information.
- Marketing project management for parts and complete machines.
- Back-up order process as necessary.
- Collect customer information for future reference (forecasts, stock status, active jobs, etc.)
- Assist in major product presentations, trade shows and product demonstrations.
- Participate in cross-functional projects with parts and service groups that focus on increasing customer satisfaction and driving revenue.
- Assist in marketing and sales of used equipment.
- Assist with CAD price sheets.
- Become highly knowledgeable on products and product applications.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Strong technical application knowledge
- Technical knowledge of all Doosan Infracore Portable Power products
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be fully bilingual in both French and English
- Ability to effectively utilize personal computer including Windows applications and Business enterprise systems (Oracle, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and function in an interrupt-driven environment
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 1-3 years sales or product experience required
- Customer service experience is a plus
- This role requires travel 10% of the time.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 704-883-3767.
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...