Washington National employees strive to live our four core values—Integrity, Customer-Focus, Excellence and Teamwork—in every interaction with our policyholders and agents.
Reporting to the Director of Recruiting and Sales development, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for developing relationships with recruited and prospective agents in a designated region through pro-active and re-active calling strategies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Effectively fielding inbound calls and demonstrating expertise in product features and benefits and related sales concepts (includes knowledge of products, sales concepts, positioning within existing portfolio, crediting rates, index strategies and illustrations)
• Identifies and effectively executes upon cross-marketing multiple product lines utilizing telephone sales opportunities
• Represents Washington National and its product portfolio with enthusiasm
• Motivates licensed agents to partner with Washington National
• Strong focus on pro-active recruitment of agents along with marketing partners
• Makes outbound cold-calls to agents
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years related experience with an emphasis on sales and health insurance
• Demonstrated ability to work with little supervision
• History of setting goals and reaching them
• Ability to overcome objections
• Active Life/Health license preferred
CNO Financial Group, Inc - 13 months ago
CNO Financial Group, Inc., formerly Conseco, Inc., is the holding company for a group of insurance companies operating throughout the United...