Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) |
, the leading producer of biotechnology conferences, is seeking a highly motivated Inside Sales Representative to join our energetic and fun team! The Inside Sales Representative will call through lists of leads and prospects to solicit, secure and place orders for conference attendee registrations. The position primarily involves making phone calls to "warm" leads, such as contacting past conference attendees and responding to inquiries, although some cold calling is also required. The Inside Sales Representative must maintain a pre-set quota for daily outbound calls, connect ratios, and monthly sales goals.
Ideal candidates will have at least 4 years of inside sales experience, with a track record of success having sold products or services priced at or over $1000. If you have a positive, winning attitude and work ethic; don’t take no for an answer; love making phone calls; and you have experience in the life sciences, please apply!
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and salary history/requirements to:
- Professional and sales-oriented telephone skills.
- Prior experience meeting a daily quota of outbound sales calls.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook, and experience with a sales database preferred.
- Associate degree or equivalent amount of education and experience.
- Effective organization and time management skills.