Carpathia is a leading provider of managed hosting services - delivering secure, reliable and compliant IT infrastructure and management for some of the world’s most demanding enterprises and federal agencies.
We are an innovative company focusing on our core competency of secure, reliable, and unique customer-driven solutions, using innovative technology to drive value and a user experience second to none in the industry. We are the only hosting services provider that delivers custom colocation, managed services and cloud in a single, integrated, fully-scalable data center footprint. This maximizes our customer’s investment and eliminates the dangers of being forced into a ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for conducting Strategic Business Development to new targets for prospect accounts, with the objective of introducing/positioning Carpathia’s services to key decision-makers (VP, C-Level Execs) to create marketing qualified leads for the sales force. This will be associated with setting up an initial meeting between the prospect and the assigned Account Executive.
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales teams to become knowledgeable in all Carpathia’s services.
- Quickly become able to effectively and persuasively target the value proposition of Carpathia’s services to specified pain points for the right buyer profile.
- Communicate our service differentiation in a clear and compelling way that drives interest and results in marketing qualified leads/initial meetings. This includes mastering service training as well as guideline call-scripts for multiple services and multiple buyer profiles.
- Work closely with Sales Management to develop targeted call lists and scripts to drive lead generation into new business accounts (i.e. – prospect identification).
- Maintain daily activities in system of record, tracking interactions with prospects and customers (Experience with CRM’s i.e. Salesforce, Siebel, Sugar preferred).
- Provide daily/weekly updates to manager on individual activity.
- Interact regularly with all areas of Marketing and Sales, including Marketing Operations team, to discuss the lead qualification process, and recommend improvements.
- Work closely with the Marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of Carpathia services.
- Organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting daily deadlines
- Strong verbal, communication and networking skills via phone
- A team player who performs well independently
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
- Positive, tenacious, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Prior business development experience preferred
- Strong telephone and prospecting (cold-calling) skills
- Understanding of enterprise B2B high tech industry a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Goal-oriented, highly confident, self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Adaptable to new challenges
- 1-3 years Telesales or Telemarketing experience (Hosting industry preferred)
- Proven track record of success
To apply for this position, please contact email@example.com .
To learn more about Carpathia please visit our website at www.carpathia.com .
Carpathia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Carpathia - 4 months ago
Carpathia Corporation is the parent company for two complementary businesses: AC Lordi Consulting and Peopleflex Accounting Professionals....