Corpedia, An NYSE Euronext Company and the leader in governance, risk, and compliance ( GRC ) e-learning and advisory services, currently is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to sell its ethics, compliance and risk assessment consulting services and online training products to companies of all sizes. Sales representatives work with a support team of dedicated and experienced professionals as well as industry experts on a daily basis so team work is critical. Corpedia is a rapidly growing company that has a fast-paced yet casual atmosphere and due to our tremendous success, we are expanding our Inside Sales Group. This position is located in Phoenix, AZ.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for contacting potential clients via phone or email within a defined territory with the goal of qualifying accounts by assessing need, timeframe, budget and decision makers and uncovering potential opportunities for Corpedia products and services.
- Continue moving accounts to close or engage assigned field representative or other internal resources to assist in moving deals forward.
- Set up follow up calls, conference calls and/or face to face meetings with the outside sales representative and prospects.
- Heavy phone and email use as well as ability to think outside of the box to provide unique solutions as per the clients’ needs.
- Collaborate with outside sales representative on sales and call strategies for maximum penetration of assigned territory.
- Work closely with outside sales representative to meet or exceed quarterly and yearly sales goals.
- Work with other team members post-sale to ensure project accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Provide superior communication and customer service.
- Maintain customer relationships to up-sell and ensure future business.
- 3-5 years of proven successful high dollar and complex business to business sales experience.
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience selling and speaking to high levels within an organization: General Counsels, Chief Compliance Officers, SVP’s, Directors, etc.
- Consultative (not transactional) sales experience and familiarity with a longer sales cycle.
- A solid understanding of technical concepts and web applications.
- Experience and success in a Hunter role.
- Interest and exposure to world events, familiar with common business practices, experience and understanding of various industries and markets.
- Proficient at locating information using internet or other online resources and a high degree of knowledge with Microsoft Office applications.
Preferred but not required:
- Polished & Professional
- Passionate about sales
- Self motivated and organized
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Open minded and moldable to new sales techniques and strategies
- Goal Oriented
- Dependable and Loyal
- Persistent, focused and assertive
- Excellent written, verbal interpersonal and communication skills
Corpedia offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Knowledge of e-learning, learning management systems ( LMS ) and online applications.
- Familiarity working with customer management software such as SalesForce.
- Knowledge of the most common legal, ethics and compliance issues present in the workplace today.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability Insurance
- 401k + matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/Personal/Sick Leave
Corpedia - 16 months ago
Founded in 1997, Corpedia, Inc. is the oldest online corporate compliance eLearning company, servicing numerous Fortune 1000 companies with...