YarcData LLC, a Cray company, delivers business-focused real-time graph analytics for enterprises to gain business insight by discovering unknown relationships in Big Data. Early adopters include the Canadian government, Institute for Systems Biology, Mayo Clinic, Noblis, Sandia National Laboratories, and the United States government. YarcData is based in the San Francisco bay area and more information is at www.yarcdata.com .
Looking for an Inside Sales Representative .
- As a critical member of the Field Sales Force for Financial Services, you will make outbound contact via phone, web, email, LinkedIn, etc., with individuals in select target Global 2000 accounts in Financial Services (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance and related sub-industries)
- You will qualify individuals to find potential opportunities to sell the YarcData uRiKA Graph Analytics Appliance
- You will qualify inbound contacts passed to you from trade shows and other marketing vehicles as well as from our field sales force, determine their fit for a YarcData solution
- Once you have sufficiently qualified a particular individual for potential fit, you will schedule first-level meetings for the field sales team
- You will help the sales and marketing teams analyze the market and decide on sales campaigns to maximize new pipeline
- As the opportunities mature and progress, you will assist the field sales team in meeting all the deliverables to each prospect, such as assisting with proposals and presentations, updating the CRM system, and helping to develop sales strategies
- You will work closely with Marketing, Solutions and Field Sales colleagues to refine marketing strategies, sales campaigns and other outreach programs to maximize their effectiveness
- This position is responsible for understanding and complying with Cray internal controls
- 3+ years of relevant experience as Inside or Direct sales of enterprise software or enterprise hardware products. Preference will be given to those with analytics, BI and data warehousing backgrounds, especially in the analytics, BI and data warehousing appliance space
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent Listening skills
- Strong Team-oriented approach and experience
- Telephone/telesales skills
- Ability to open conversations and close deals
- Track record of target achievement
- Demonstrable ability to work in fast changing environments
- Knowledge of IT Tools (salesforce.com, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of general administrative processes in selling contracts
- Solution Selling background and relevant training a plus
- Some experience in customer facing
- Experience with holding and achieving a Quota
Skills in prospecting, listening, and speaking eloquently to customers and prospects are a critical requirement. We need someone with a strong work ethic and a team-oriented individual as opposed to someone used to working alone. These products are highly complex and the sales cycle can be long, so we need people who are motivated, aggressive, yet patient and flexible.
YarcData LLC, a division of Cray Inc. is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cray - 23 months ago
Cray Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets and services high-performance computing (HPC) systems, commonly known as supercomputers....