As a Crittercism Account Manager, you’ll be a key component of our Sales Team. You’ll be responsible for creating, driving, managing and closing sales opportunities. The Account Manager role is teamed with Field Manager in an assigned territory with a shared quota.
The ideal candidate will be intelligent , self-motivated, and coachable with a proven track record in enterprise software sales. You should be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. You must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate clearly and professionally to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports, entering all information in Salesforce.com. You need to be organized and analytical, and be able to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches. You must be able to understand and execute the Crittercism sales methodology and be highly collaborative with the rest of the team. The position pays a competitive salary plus commissions and benefits.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in selling software products to IT organizations.
- Demonstrated ability of over-achieving quota.
- Bachelor of Science degree or relative job experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and familiarity with mobile applications and APM products and services.
- Experience with mobile application architectures.
- Domain expertise with revenue critical application performance monitoring.
- Experience with sales methodologies (we use CustomerCentric Selling)
- Past usage of Salesforce.com a plus.
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, California, is the world’s first mobile application performance management (APM) solution. The company’s products monitor every aspect of mobile app performance, allowing Developers and IT Operations to deliver high performing, highly reliable, highly available mobile apps. Crittercism provides a real-time global view of app diagnostics and crashes across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Hybrid and HTML5 apps and is used on more than 600 million unique devices and in more than 100 billion app sessions. The company’s investors include Google Ventures, Opus Capital and Shasta Ventures.
Crittercism, Inc. - 11 months ago