Position Title : Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
This position will research target acquisition opportunities and initiate negitiations with property owners through a variety of methods. This role includes research, proactive high call volume and email follow-up with the ultimate goal of identifying the right building owner contacts and getting deals started down a productive path.
Essential Job Functions
- Communicate and Sell the Crown Castle Rooftop Alliance Value Proposition to targeted property owners.
- Using available prospecting tools (including customer lists, industry databases such as CoStar, RealQuest, industry publications and internet search), the ISR should be proficient in undertaking research to fill in information gaps on target acquisition opportunities.
- Persuade prospective property owners to do business with Crown Castle and negotiate deals which mutually benefit Crown and the owner.
- Know the competition and provide detailed analysis as required.
- Provide routine input and maintenance of our CRM database to ensure the quality and completeness of mission critical information.
- Stay abreast of technical topics and changes. Participate in continuing education to keep current on both technology and selling techniques.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of contract conditions and terms for customers in geographic area. Adhere to Company policy regarding generation and execution of all contract and legal documents related to sales process.
- Contribute to the analysis of prospect inquiry and lead trends and participate in the design and implementation of lead scoring and automation of lead assignment.
- Provide internal feedback as to the quality of leads coming from each marketing vehicle (list generation, email, phone, web forms, etc.) to spot best practices and areas for improvement in lead generation and opportunity qualification.
- Provide supplemental active deal research on the target company, market information, competitor research, etc. to support the deal effort as may be directed by the Regional Director and/or Acquisition Manager.
- Following completion of target/lead research and qualification, the ISR will pass leads onto the appropriate Regional Deal team member as designated by the Director. Quality and completeness of the information is critical, as well as retaining what the ISR has learned for future interaction with the deal team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field
- Three (3) years of previous sales experience is required
- Wireless and/or Real Estate industry experience is beneficial, but not required
- Superior sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of components of a telecommunication system
- Experience with CRM products; willingness to learn is required
- Organization and time management skills, with an ability to cope with a fluctuating workload
- Ability to adapt quickly to new and varied job tasks in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail, to ensure accurate use of internal systems and processing of
- Analytical skills to enable quick compilation of additional research
- A proven track record in a role supporting sales and/or marketing teams
- Working knowledge and experience of real estate ownership structures and organizational navigation – identifying and reaching decision makers of target opportunities
Reports to: Director of Acquisitions
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions. Travel is required.
Crown Castle USA - 9 months ago
Crown Castle International rules over a kingdom of radio towers. Through subsidiaries it provides broadcast, data, and wireless...