How does it feel knowing that DENTSPLY International; the premier dental company in six continents with over 12,000 employees around the globe, the world-wide industry leader in innovation and technology is looking for you to join the team? At DENTSPLY International, we do not hire employees, but true business partners who will live the DENTSPLY vision: Always First in dentistry; delivering world-class dental products with world-class precision and technology.
DENTSPLY’s broad global product platform helps dental professionals serve patient’s oral health care for a lifetime, from preventative services to tooth replacement. Our products range from general dental consumables and laboratory products to products supporting the dental specialty markets of orthodontics, endodontics and implants. With a presence in more than 120 countries, our geographic footprint virtually mirrors the dental market. Please click on the link for additional information on DENTSPLY: www.dentsply.com
- The Inside Sales Representative position will be responsible to work directly with the end customer and cross functionally with outside sales representatives, marketing and clinical education teams to support and create brand sales growth objectives. The inside sales representative will report directly to the Call Center Supervisor and will be responsible for the execution against key objectives such as: Achieving Sales quota, driving customer acquisition, adoption and retention by maintaining high customer service levels.
- Ensure his or her assigned territory meets or exceeds quota.
- Accurately process orders verifying customer and sales information and entering all the require notes.
- Attend all trade shows and seminars as assigned.
- Attempt to Up-sell/Cross Sell on every in-bound/outbound call and inform customers of current promotions.
- Complete New Account set-ups and Initiate the update account process by communicating with Shared Services for completion.
- Manage Seminar information by keeping track of attendees, sales, help with CE registrations and inputting orders.
- Act as frontline in accounting issues
- Follow DENTSPLY return policy by handling and process product and service complaints, create RMAs, handle Serious Complaints work with customers to complete profile and notes on accounts as needed on repair issues and collaborate with any loaner programs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot technique and equipment issues
- Schedule lunch and learns and maintain communication level with the outside sales force to effective grow assigned territory.
- Achieve goals on all outbound campaigns.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule and travel when required.
- Conflict management and certified sales skills training.
- Proactive with sharing and developing ideas.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (SPECIALIZED):
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience within a highly performance based organization.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel, PowerPoint as applicable with the ability to learn other programs as necessary.
- BS or BA – Sales, Marketing, or Business Administration preferred
- Associates Degree required.
- Primarily an office environment and minimal exposure to general manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to use all office equipment (PC, phone, fax, copier, etc)
- Limited temperature fluctuations, air conditioned environment.
DENTSPLY is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Must be able to sit for at least 4 hours of time.
- Must be able to stand for at least 4 hours at a time.
- Must be able to travel via car or plane to designated areas.
- Have normal eye/hand motor coordination.
- Possess a normal extended reach.
- Must be able to transport, lift, and demonstrate materials, product, or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
We appreciate your interest in DENTSPLY International. If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please send an accommodation request to email@example.com. Please be sure to include “Accommodation Request” in the subject.
Dentsply International - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard