docstar is a software developer that provides collaborative, multi-platform (On-premise and Cloud) document management solutions to streamline business processes for organizations of any size. Our leading document management and content productivity software allows enterprises to gain control over its documents, improve retention and increase efficiency. docSTAR integrates with almost any third party business application so organizations can achieve operational excellence with t heir core systems. We believe that customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance and our customer support organization is consistently recognized for its quality and responsive level of service. Over 6,000 organizations depend on docSTAR from every industry including insurance, financial services, healthcare, real estate, manufacturing, legal, non-profit, education and the public sector.
Working in a team environment, the Inside Sales Representative is a phone-oriented, office position, responsible for achieving sales and revenue goals for an assigned territory by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with customers, prospects and partners.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving monthly sales of products, subscriptions, and services both through partners and selling direct. The successful candidate must have experience and a successful track record in telesales environments offering comprehensive software solutions in a corporate account environment.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN INSIDE SALES IN THE SOFTWARE INDUSTRY
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve and/or exceed established sales quotas (direct and through channel partners)
- Generate and develop new prospects in the assigned territory
- Follow-up on leads/qualify leads generated in the territory
- Grow and maintain existing customer and partner relationships through pro-active telesales activity
- Assist in the recruitment effort for new qualified Partners in targeted geographic markets
- Provide sales support and coverage to the outside field sales reps in the territory
- Assist with quote creation, order processing and day-to-day sales activity
- Grow software maintenance revenues in the assigned territory
- Develop a deep level of product knowledge
- Track and update sales activity using the company’s CRM system (Salesforce)
- Maintain a level of professionalism which reflects positively upon the company
Bachelor degree in business, marketing, computer science or a related area or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of telesales experience
- Proven sales quota achievement
- Experience with Windows Office applications
- Experience selling document management/content management solutions a plus
Please submit your resume and a cover letter with your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Demonstrated ability to close business in a telesales environment
- Self-starter with new business development success
- Sales skills including presentation and demonstration skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills
- Attention to detail; Multi-tasking skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
Monster - 2 years ago