Sick of carrying around a bunch of loyalty cards and punch cards? Wouldn't it be easier if you had one card that tracked your rewards everywhere? Well you intelligent individual, we thought so too! Join the next big startup backed by the same folks behind Google, Facebook, and Y Combinator.
FiveStars takes the traditional punch card to a whole new level. The FiveStars Card is a single card that works at HUND
REDS of locations and tracks your points on your way to be rewarded. With a new round of investment, we are ready to push FiveStars nationwide. So ask yourself, 'Self, am I ready to embark on a journey of creating the coolest thing since Fonzy?' If the answer is 'YES' then we want you; come join us for a chance to grow something amazing.
We are seeking several high energy, fast-paced inside sales professionals who want to grow with the FiveStars team!
Inside Sales Representatives will conduct a high volume of calls with business owners daily to set appointments for our outside sales team and help FiveStars add new businesses. We use a CRM system loaded with leads to streamline the process, but our highest performers also generate their own leads through creative online lead sourcing and good ol' fashioned cold calling. The outside sales team also provides leads to the inside team, which you will learn to love!
Team members should be able to identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to demonstrate the value of FiveStars services. Since this is a startup, thinking outside the box is a definite plus.
- Bachelor's degree
- Enjoy working in a startup environment and being on the phone daily making a high volume of calls
- Charismatic, personable and magical ability to connect with business owners over the phone
- Proven ability to locate new business owners to call through various social media sources such as Yelp, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- High level of integrity, customer service and customer management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to hit aggressive sales objectives, enjoy challenges and competition, while being a team player
- Resourceful, assertive, and comfortable taking risks to achieve these goals
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple detailed projects simultaneously and independently while adapting to changing roles and priorities
- Successfully sold to franchise, chain, or individual pay-at-the-counter food/drink businesses (i.e., coffee shops, tea shops, restaurants, etc.)
- Has a 'rolodex' of business owner contacts in the SMB space
- Prior phone sales experience, with demonstrated history of sales achievements, in a commissioned environment
- Startup experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Be part of an incredibly bright and growing national team
- An easy product to sell
- Learn how to run a startup
- Competitive compensation (hourly plus commission)
- No formal vacation policy
Five Stars - 30+ days ago
Five Star Technologies is a supplier of high-performance dispersions, inks and pastes used in semiconductor and microelectronic packaging, d...