Our client is a global specialist in knowledge process transformation with a team of more than 3,000 professionals worldwide. They analyze, improve, and execute information-laden work streams allowing clients to leverage our proven methodologies and proprietary technologies to enhance productivity and ultimately gain an edge in the market.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads through cold calling and closing business via telephone or email.
- Outbound calling to prospects/existing clients to identify business opportunities.
- Generate business leads and schedule meetings for Client Executives/Sales Directors.
- Work closely with Client Executives and Sales Directors to run sales campaigns, and to maximize revenue potential
- Demonstrate the value proposition of Evalueserve Services. Use this knowledge, combined with the prospect’s/client’s needs to up sell and cross sell business solutions.
- Work in a team environment, collaborating with colleagues on best practices and successes
- Consistent and effective use of CRM tool
- 1-2 years of Inside Sales experience in a B2B environment
- Preferably service sales experience (or a complex product)
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Self-motivated, detail orientated
Greene Resources - 30+ days ago