- Previous inside sales experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Talking with vendors, customers, engineers, and sales team
- Placing orders for parts from dealers
- Familiar with purchase orders and invoices
- Excellent computer skills
About Kelly Services ®
- 1 to 2 years phone sales experience, preferably in a parts department
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on
Facebook , LinkedIn , and Twitter .
Download The Talent Project , a free iPad app by Kelly Services.] ]]
Kelly Services - 14 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...