LongTail Video is the premiere destination for online video solutions for publishers. We provide a popular suite of software tools that enables over 2 million sites to publish video to any viewing device, including desktops, smart phones (iPhone / Android), tablets (iPad) and connected TVs. Our flagship product is the JW Player, the most widely-used video player in the world that is downloaded by thousands of people every day. We are a fast-growing company that has raised two rounds of capital from venture investors.
We are now seeking to build our sales team with a talented, aggressive, high energy, inside sales representative to further drive our growth in our New York City headquarters. We are looking for an individual with strong phone and email skills and with the desire and drive to succeed in a small but rapidly growing environment. We value employees who are creative, energetic, proactive and intelligent in their thinking and actions. As with most successful, high growth companies we demand a lot and require top-notch performers that can deliver quality results.
- Learn company messaging and be confident in conveying LongTail's value proposition and be able to react to objections, competitive questions and other FAQ's.
- Meet or exceed opportunity quota through phone and email-based prospecting, as well as lead qualification from both outbound campaigns and inbound leads
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including call scripts, audience segmentation and approach
- Maintain and improve upon CRM data within Salesforce.com
- Proactively manage your schedule, leads pipeline and campaigns in order to meet milestones and quarterly objectives
- Collaborate successfully with all areas of the organization to optimize team productivity
- 1 to 3 years experience of sales or other customer-facing roles. Technology and/or SaaS selling experience is a plus
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Passionate about understanding and learning new technology
- Possess the ability to overcome internal challenges to achieve results
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency and passion for winning
- Ability to deliver above expectation results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- Comfort with using sales tools, including Salesforce.com, and with analyzing sales data
- Proven ability to partner with marketing team in converting inbound leads to paying customers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and level of integrity
LongTail Video offers highly competitive compensation packages including cash (both base and commission) and equity ownership. To learn more about us, please visit us at www.longtailvideo.com.