Overview of Job Responsibilities:
An ISR will generate income by assisting clients and their staff using both phone sales strategies and superior customer service skills. This will be primarily accomplished by answering incoming calls and making outbound calls to existing and potential accounts.
• Answer incoming calls promptly to help maintain established service level for call center.
• Assist the client in the research and purchase of items and with the return of incorrect or damaged merchandise within guidelines established by MWI and manufacturers.
• Make outbound calls to clients for purpose of increased sales.
• Generate sales that meet or exceed individual goals based upon call center medians.
• Travel requirements are minimal.
For ISR’s teamed with Outside Sales Representatives (OSR’s):
• Process orders for OSR’s promptly and accurately.
• Monitor the backorder status in the territory for which the ISR is responsible.
• Gather information regarding the assigned territory and share any necessary information with OSR partner (e.g., changes in staff, disgruntled clients, suspicious purchasing practices).
• Contact clients in territory to gather information, offer appropriate specials and programs, and communicate industry information, which might affect or benefit the client and MWI.
Associate’s degree in Veterinary Technology or bachelor’s degree in an animal health field is preferred, but not required. Three or more years experience working in a veterinary clinic or two or more years in a call center environment with an animal health products distributor or manufacturer is necessary.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
MWI Veterinary Supply, Inc - 21 months ago