The person in this role will be responsible for answering phones, emails and online requests for information and generating orders. There will also be outbound callbacks, and follow-up from inbound calls. This includes the sale of 3D printers and consumables. You will report to the Inside Sales Manager, and interact with Order Administration, Production, Marketing and other functional areas to carry out your mission. You will be using SalesForce and support our continued tremendous growth.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to interact with a wide range of users, prospects and internal players
- Prefer experience with SalesForce or similar CRM
- Will train inexperienced person who shows outstanding potential
- 1+ years experience with inside sales preferably of B2C/B2B technology products
- Proven track record of sales success
- Solid technical bent, able to knowledgably discuss and use our products
- Familiarity with 3D printing, 3D software or MakerBot
- You're a maker, having built something out of nothing
- Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM
Founded in 2009, Brooklyn-based MakerBot® has grown to be a global leader in desktop 3D printing. We make things that make things! The first generation MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer was named “Best Emerging Tech” at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. The company's brand new flagship retail store is located in the NoHo district of Manhattan. At MakerBot's Thingiverse website, MakerBot owners can access and contribute to more than 28,000 projects, models, and things. The company has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Wired, Forbes, The Colbert Report, Fast Company, Rolling Stone and many others. Check out some recent coverage: http://www.makerbot.com/press-coverage/
Makerbot Industries - 2 years ago
What’s it like to work at MakerBot?
Are you interested in joining a collaborative, creative environment where innovation and hard...