Inside Sales Representatives
MapR is experiencing an explosive growth and is recognized as the premier Hadoop Distribution by
delivering on the promise of an enterprise grade Big Data platform. MapR support s a broad set of mission critical and real time production uses by improving on the core Hadoop distribution with enhancements such as highly optimized shuffle operations, support for random I/O throughput, an enterprise strength filesystem and NoSql implementation
We are seeking Inside Sales Representatives to join our fast-growing team. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities within Fortune 2000 companies via telephone and email prospecting. Success in this role will lead to career opportunities with our expanding sales organization!
Our sales cycles are technically complex, requiring engagement at multiple levels within each organization. You will work side-by-side with our North America field sales team executing account penetration plans to uncover new opportunities within our target prospects.
The cool stuff you will do:
The stuff you'll need to succeed.
- Initiate sales opportunities by setting qualified appointments within a focused prospect list.
- Work closely with field sales team to execute territory/account penetration plans.
- Qualify leads generated by all MapR marketing activities.
- Collaborate with field sales to move prospects through the sales funnel to closure.
About MapR Technologies:
- BA or BS degree required.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience prospecting into medium-to-large enterprises.
- Skilled at initiating phone discussions and overcoming objections.
- Proficiency using enterprise-grade sales CRM.
- Proficiency using social networking contact generation tools (LinkedIn, Jigsaw).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working at technology companies is preferred.
MapR Technologies provides the leading distribution for Hadoop. MapR’s Hadoop stack combines optimized versions of open source technologies including Apache HBase, Hive, Pig, and MapReduce, an enterprise-grade NoSQL solution in M7, a powerful data management layer and enterprise reliability features to power companies’ Big Data analytical needs. Founded in 2009, MapR is well funded by leading VCs, already has substantial revenue and carries an enviable customer base that includes leading Fortune 100 companies as well as top technology companies.
MapR is an equal opportunity employer.MapR Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
MapR Technologies, Inc. - 12 months ago