Reports to the Marketing Manager - Lead Generation
General Comments Friends Would Say About You
- Amazing at developing relationships
- Ability to talk your way out of any situation
- The best phone demeanor of anyone you know
- You might not have been the first person to buy an iPhone, but you certainly can't live without it now
- Highly ethical person who always does the right thing
- Slightly competitive and doesn't like to lose
Job Purpose & Description
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative that will be responsible for passing on warm leads to our sales team by qualifying, tracking and nurturing both inbound and outbound requests that have the ability to convert into qualified sales opportunities.
The leads you will be responsible for nurturing and passing on to the sales team will be generated from a combination of the following methods: warm leads from our telemarketing agency, inbound phone calls, prospecting, industry or segmented list buys, paid search, and any other lead generation activities we are currently involved in.
As the Inside Sales Representative, you must become a product expert and serve as the "voice" of the company to new prospects during the decision making process; thus you'll be responsible for developing those relationships before the transition of leads to the sales team.
Why Should You Work for Navman Wireless?
- We are a fast growing company, but maintain a small company feel so your ideas can be heard at the highest levels
- In the last two years alone, we've also been listed on the Inc. 500|5000, Forbes America's Most Promising Companies, Crain's Fastest Growing Companies and the Crain's Largest Privately Held Companies.
- Our SaaS technology has been featured in the BBC, NBC, Wall Street Journal, Fox Business, Inc., Fast Company, Investor's Business Daily, CNNMoney just to name a few.
- Our products have consistently been recognized as best in class include recent wins of the Chicago Innovation Award, Construction Equipment's Best 100 New Products, Technology Leadership Award, InfoWorld's Top 25 CTO and Best Telematics Service and Application for Commercial Vehicles for our flagship OnlineAVL2 product.
- The opportunity to sell an innovative fleet management solution that will make companies more efficient and productive thus growing their business.
What Will You Do Day-to-Day
- Nurture warm prospects that are not yet ready to purchase by maintaining the relationship through email and phone conversations and assessing the prospect's pain points and drivers for the purchase decision
- Cold call and prospect for leads to companies that could benefit from a Navman Wireless solutions
- Become product experts and host web appointments with prospects to communicate the value of our product
- Continually increase your product knowledge by working closely with our Training Specialist and Product Development teams
- Execute on marketing campaigns that arise such as following up on email marketing
- Enter and update information in Salesforce.com
Education and Experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- One to three years of B2B experience in inside sales, telemarketing or as a recruiter
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is required
- Experience working with Salesforce.com CRM
- Highly technologically adept with a proven proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, CRMs and other online resources for information
- Hungry! Slightly competitive with a strong desire and ability to hit targets and exceed expectations
- Must have good cold calling skills and techniques
- Strong in-person, over-the-phone, and online presentation skills
- Ability to really listen to a prospect and their day-to-day challenges
- Ability to build rapport with prospects and customers over the phone and via email
- Ability to identify the key needs of a prospect and the translate those needs into possible solution-sets
- Flexible attitude and demonstrated ability to go above and beyond the job description to achieve success
- Superior verbal communication and presentation skills
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
- Customer-Centric Focus: Ability to see things through the customer's eyes, deliver upon their needs and serve as their advocate internally when working on relationship development
- Positive Attitude: Possess the drive to exceed expectations, think creatively and use problem-solving skills to assure delighting the client
- Measurement and Optimization: Focus on the end game, capturing data on and making changes based on those results to improve success rates
- Continuous Learning: Ability and willingness to take the initiative and dedicate necessary time and energy to learning new information and identifying new tools that will help the lead generation activities be more successful
- Solutions-Oriented: Understanding that there is always a way and possess a restless drive to getting the job done at the highest quality possible, on time and within budget
- Strategic Thinker: Possess the business acumen to position the Navman Wireless solution as a strategic advantage for our customers. Must be able to clearly articulate business decision drivers, costs and benefits in the context of the bigger picture