As an Inside Sales Representative in the NetApp's Sales function, you are responsible for supporting sales success by ensuring customers have the products, services, education and support to meet their technology and business needs. You will utilize your customer service and selling skills by building strong relationships with customers over the phone, selling solutions, and keeping them apprised of new product and service introductions.
The essential responsibilities of the Sales Representatives are to work directly over the telephone with customers to capture sales.
- First point of contact within the sales organization for existing customers when they call NetApp with product questions.
- Find opportunities to expand within existing accounts through proactive outbound calling.
- When speaking with customers, identify the need for, and provide a quote to the customer for:
- Technology refresh
- Product upgrades
- Service Upgrades
- Renewal Options
- Identify proper entitlements, uplifts and technical education needs.
- Work with field sales on complex orders.
- Prepare weekly activity and forecast reports.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Organized and able to follow department processes and work flow.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine problems using established policies and standard practices.
- This individual effectively works with internal personnel.
- Regular and detailed direction is provided to them by their manager on regular work; as well as on-going review of activities and priorities.
- The ideal candidate contributes proactively to sales team efforts.
Education and Experience
Education & Experience:
- 0 to 2 years of experience is preferred.
- A University degree is required.
- Experience which demonstrates a proficient level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell NetApp products and services is required.
Full time / Part time
USA - North Carolina - Research Triangle Park
Careers at NetApp
At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success
NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost....