Omnipress is a privately owned company that serves more than 900 Associations a year. Our a im is to help our customers transform their educational content into valuable assets. Our solutions range from web-based collection, mobile apps and digital publishing platforms to on-demand printing, and inventory and fulfillment. W e d evelop produc ts and serve customers in a team environment.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for candi dates with selling experience who know how to listen to potential customers and can underst and how our products help them solve their problems. If you have a proven track record of identify ing new bu siness opportunities and closing new busines s, please apply.
Success in this position requires the ability to establish and maintain client relationships, be client focused and a solutions-oriented thinker. Collaborate with product managers & company leaders to provide solutions that align with client goals and objectives.
This is an internal Sales position but requires travel a few times a year depending on company/ client needs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Prospecting and Business Building Prospect (50% -70% of total time) to acquire new business. Work with VP of Sales to create a prospecting plan to achieve new-business objectives. Execute established plan. Expertly provide educational content solutions in print, static digital media ( CDs , USB sticks), and online. Ability to collaborate with Product Managers and company leaders to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships. Ensure a smooth customer transition from sales team to project team and then back into the selling process. Meet or exceed established new-business objectives.
Managing accounts Identify opportunities for growth and purse long term relationships. Maintain appropriate client contacts and develop strong client relationships. Be accountable for client growth, retention and loyalty. Issue detailed client proposals and manage critical client information. Maintain accurate and up to date contact records, and manage vital client input. Interface with clients on post job follow up calls, gathering critical client feedback, outlining areas for improvement and identifying future opportunities. Responsible for initiating client financial terms based on established guidelines and policies. Participate in our continuous improvement process as an advocate for client needs and owner of the client relationship. Meet or exceed established business goals.
- 1-3 years of B-to-B selling experience calling on executives in medium to large professional offices in the competitive publishing market.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows applications including Word & Excel
- A moderate understanding of mobile devices
- Comfort with continued learning of new software platforms.
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Work well individually and collaboratively
- Effective at identifying and solving problems
- Proven ability in building relationships and networking
- Strong business acumen (understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance)
- Strong work ethic
- Positive, proactive attitude and work style
- Curious and analytical thinking
- Experience in the Association, Meeting, or Training industry
Monster - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard