Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Inside Sales Representative - Phoenix Coyotes (Glendale, AZ)
Under the direction of the Inside Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative responsibilities include selling and servicing new accounts, create new ideas to increase ticket sales and perform basic office functions as needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Sell Phoenix Coyotes and Jobing.com Arena ticket products including season tickets, partial/mini plan packages, group tickets, and individual event ticket products.
• Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service.
• Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
• Make a minimum of 100 cold calls from provided lists to area companies to sell season, group and partial plan ticket packages.
• Call past customers and cold call new sales leads to generate sales.
• Handle incoming sales calls from sales prospects for all ticket products.
• Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of Jobing.com Arena to assist in closing new business and developing new relationships.
• Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products.
• Maintain and complete accurate records of all ticket product customers.
• Work games to support ticket sales promotional initiatives.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Manage multiple relationships well
• Detail oriented and organized
• Aggressive, competitive and committed
• Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
• Effective time management skills
Education and Formal Training:
• College degree required.
• Prior telemarketing and/or sales experience is preferred but not required.
Material and Equipment Used:
• Daily use of Ticketmaster and Archtics software as well as Excel and Microsoft CRM.
NHL - 10 months ago
The Phoenix Coyotes are one of 30 teams that play in the National Hockey League. The Coyotes are based in Glendale, Arizona and play their...