Are you looking for a company that is significantly growing and prospering despite these difficult economic times? Are you looking to find a company that believes in its' people, provides the best resources available, rewards excellence through personal and team based results, and consistently outperforms its' peers? If you answered yes to these questions, and you are a well-qualified, hardworking, team oriented Inside Sales Representative, then look no further. |
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Contact customers by telephone to sell company products and services to achieve an established sales and margin forecast for the inside territory by:
- interacting with customers to develop and encourage both repeat and new business,
- familiarizing customers with the entire company product line,
- assisting customers in selections of products and services most applicable to customer needs where and when appropriate,
- informing customers of supply and price trends,
- developing business in new territories and within new industries where the full market potential and product line acceptance has not yet been established.
- Process accepted orders and provide necessary follow up for customer orders and complaints.
- Access, update, and maintain customer database and records for individual accounts.
- Prepare price quotations, terms of sales, establish delivery dates and service obligations according to established company guidelines.
Successful Candidates will possess the following skills and qualifications;
- Minimum of 3 years Inside Sales experience in Packaging or Distribution industry:
- Bachelor's degree; preferred
- Customer focused mindset
- Detail oriented with strong organization, communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal and listening skills. Demonstrated ability to embrace and adapt to change.
- Proven ability in handling multiple priorities and details in a multi-tasking,
Fast- paced environment while maintaining professional image at all times
- Proficient in Word and Excel, Oracle experience; a plus
- Good work record; Strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively in teams; demonstrated ability to assimilate information quickly and a deep desire to learn and succeed.
We offer competitive salary based on skills and experience and a comprehensive benefits program that includes; health care, flex spending accounts, 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays and vacations, life insurance and short & long term disability coverages.
For consideration, please send your Resume, salary history/requirements in confidence and please note Inside Sales in the subject line. No phone calls please.
We look forward to hearing from you.
CareerBoard - 16 months ago