Solta Medical Inc. (SLTM) is a global leader in the medical aesthetics market providing innovative safe and effective solutions for patients that enhance and expand the practice of medical aesthetics for physicians. The company offers products to address a range of skin issues under the industrys six premier brands: Thermage® Fraxel® Isolaz® CLARO® Clear + Brilliant™ and Liposonix®. Thermage is an innovative non-invasive radiofrequency procedure for tightening and contouring skin. As the leader in fractional laser technology Fraxel delivers minimally invasive clinical solutions to resurface aging and sun damaged skin. Isolaz was the first light based system indicated for the treatment of inflammatory acne comedonal acne pustular acne and mild-to-moderate inflammatory acne. CLARO is a personal care acne system that is the first FDA cleared over-the-counter IPL device that uses a powerful combination of both heat and light to clear skin quickly and naturally. Clear + Brilliant is a unique cost-effective treatment that utilizes safe fractional laser technology to prevent and maintain early signs of aging. Liposonix is a non-surgical treatment to reduce waist circumference with advanced high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) technology to permanently destroy targeted fat beneath the skin. Since 2002 approximately one million Thermage Fraxel and Isolaz procedures have been performed in over 100 countries. Our mission is to be the leader in developing transformational aesthetic products procedures and services; building world class brands; and providing long term value for our stakeholders.
Solta Medical is looking for dedicated individuals who thrive in a creative challenging and professional environment - where respect for the energy of new ideas diversity and teamwork can be found at every level of the organization. We create new opportunities for physicians and the patients they serve and of course opportunities for our employees to grow and thrive.
Position Title: Inside Sales Representative
FLSA Status: Exempt
Description: This position interfaces via the telephone with customers, clinicians and potential end-users to increase sales volume in the assigned territory. The Inside Sales Representative profiles and qualifies leads for application, need, purchasing authority, timeframe, budget and other qualifying criteria.
Reports To: Inside Sales Supervisor
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
The following is meant to be representative but not necessarily all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities for this position title.
• Responsible for the qualification of leads for potential customers received from direct mail campaigns, website or other marketing programs.
• Work with Sales Consultants and Capital Sales Representatives to develop and grow new and established account relationships. Coordinate account visits via cold calling into specific areas of a territory.
• Responsible for direct sales of warranty products to existing customer base.
• Responsible for direct sales of other products to existing customer base as needed.
• Consults with prospective customers on their current and future business needs.
• Assists Solta with corporate initiatives that involve high call volume to current and potential customers as needed.
• Acquire technical knowledge to detail products and answers questions typically generated by customers, trade shows, direct mail, publications, Web and press releases leads.
• Understands and uses appropriate sales promotional tools and clinical education support materials to send literature based upon customer’s needs.
• Maintain Salesforce.com database for any contact made with leads and/or customers.
• Updates and produces timely activity reports.
• Stays up to date on and follows all procedures related to this job which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
• Demonstrates strong communication, probing and questioning skills. Exemplifies data gathering, organizational, and dissemination of information in a consistent and timely manner.
• Identify and execute continuous process improvement objectives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of inside sales processes.
• Travel of 10% is required in this position.
Experience, Education, Training, Traits:
• Bachelor degree required with three years office based or outside sales experience, preferably with a medical device company with capital and consumable equipment.
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with field sales staff, product managers, potential and current customers.
• Ability to self-motivate, work independently and troubleshoot as needed.
• Must be computer literate. Effective use of MS Office and customer database such as Salesforce.com.
• Strong team and organizational skills.
Language and Verbal Skills
Individual must have good verbal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Analytical and Reading Skills
Ability to read, analyze, interpret and assist in the creation and refinement of company procedures. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and report on findings.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to perform lifting tasks of up to 10 pounds for short durations. Duties of this job may involve standing and/or walking for extended periods of time. Duties also involve daily keyboard data entry. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Most work will be performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Solta Medical is committed to the health and safety of our employees. We expect that all employees will perform their responsibilities while maintaining a safe, cooperative, and productive work environment, thus ensuring the health and safety of themselves and others.
Solta Medical Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
Solta Medical - 20 months ago