Inside Sales Representative
– Data Mining Software
(Posted May 2012 -- Tulsa, OK, USA)
The Inside Sales Representative is a critical component in StatSoft’s North America Sales Team. StatSoft provides analytics software solutions to assist organizations in utilizing their data to make better decisions – to deliver better service, to improve products, to reduce waste, and to understand their customers. StatSoft is in a period of very dynamic growth. The Inside Sales Representative role will be supporting the growth and adoption of StatSoft’s analytics software solutions and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with StatSoft’s solutions.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the sales of STATISTICA analytics software solutions into new and existing customers. The Inside Sales Representative receives requests for quotations and orders from customers and composes quotations and submits orders. The Inside Sales Representative coordinates with other departments, including the North America Field Sales team and the Marketing Department, in managing and distributing leads from marketing events, sales campaigns and other sources. The Inside Sales Representative communicates with existing customers to maintain customer relationships, ensure annual maintenance renewals, identify opportunities for additional products and services, and to update information for customer contacts.
- Attains/Exceeds quarterly and yearly revenue quota
- Handles telephone and email inquiries from existing and prospective customers
- Utilizes orders system to input orders, compose price quotes, track order status, etc.
- Supports the needs of Field Sales Representatives throughout North America
- Communicates with existing customers to maintain relationships, ensure annual maintenance renewals, and update customer information.
- Manages leads from various sources including phone, email, and chat utilizing StatSoft’s CRM System
- Drive to succeed, entrepreneurial spirit, and willingness for continued learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an affinity for talking on the phone
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Proven team player
- Bachelor's degree (Business or other major)
- Experience in software sales and marketing is preferred
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Inside Sales Representative in the email’s Subject line.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
StatSoft Inc., founded in 1984, is one of the largest global providers of analytic solutions with offices in 30 countries worldwide. StatSoft’s flagship product, STATISTICA , is the enterprise predictive analytics platform for deploying analytic applications across departments, sites, and organizations. To learn more about StatSoft’s solutions, please visit www.statsoft.com .