This person would be tasked with the following responsibilities:
All above duties result in more qualified pipeline opportunities, enhanced customer relationships, enhanced sales productivity, streamlined processes, and increased revenue.
- Sales/Rep communication.
- Marketing support (contractor and distributor programs, promotions, product launches, product samples, and literature).
- Market events, tradeshows, and Rep-onboardings.
- Project Manages leads through McGraw-Dodge and salesforce.com campaigns; inclusive of administration, tracking, and calling.
- Uploading Special Pricing Agreements in Oracle Advanced Pricing (OAP) after approval; then converses with Customer Service Representatives (CSRs).
- Support Region with communication, product launches, marketing support (programs, promotions, product samples, literature, and merchandising), regional market events, regional tradeshows, and Rep Agency on-boarding.
- OAP entry of approved SPRs. Also communication with region Sales Managers and CSRs.
- Salesforce.com entry of sales leads, campaign leads and data clean-up. Also track known lost sales.
- In working with Sales, create follow-up calls after sales-driven events (e.g. campaign leads for blitzes and summits) and filter through McGraw-Dodge specifications to increase the Opportunity Pipeline. Provide monthly progress reports.
- Proactively contact PROadvantage members. Provide monthly progress reports.
- Proactively contact Salesforce.com-campaign marketing leads and qualify against clear criteria. Pass qualified leads to Sales to create as opportunities and close.
- Cross-sell to existing and prospect customers: designs, training, promotions, webinars, local tradeshows, and other product applications (e.g. distribution piping).
- Respond to inbound inquiries coming from the website, phone, and events.
Includes specifications, product samples, training, program clarification, literature, etc.
- Travel for regional market events, regional tradeshows, and Rep-onboardings.
- Seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives.
This position requires a Bachelors Degree and 2+ years of equivalent experience related to Sales, Marketing, Channel Management, Customer Service, and/or Product Development with progressive responsibility.
Must demonstrate an aptitude and desire to sell, gain market and service knowledge, and demonstrate the ability to learn product knowledge.
Key competencies include interpersonal skills, drive, resilience, and strong oral, written communication, teamwork, and organizational skills. Credible persuasive skills and problem-solving skills are of paramount importance. Strong telephone presentation abilities and computer skills essential.
At the core of Uponor is its plastic pipe operations, some 55% of sales, to be precise. The group is a global supplier of plumbing and...