Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Work Effects, located in downtown Minneapolis, is a consulting firm that specializes in developing trusted leaders and organizations. Our innovative solutions are developed in-house and focus on areas of leadership development, culture management, and performance management. Over the past decade we have succeeded in becoming an industry leader in building trust from the inside out. Our modular solutions use scientific tools to assesses leaders’ transformational capabilities, identify the culture drivers of an organization, measure and track individual and organizational performance and develop conflict management skills in the workplace. We work with clients ranging from mid-cap to Fortune 100 companies including Citigroup and Lockheed Martin. Our highly experienced team of employees and consultants is very passionate about our work and the impact we have on others.
For more information please visit http://www.work-effects.com/
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Work Efffects ® is seeking a self-motivated inside sales representative to join our fast-paced and innovative consulting company. This individual will be responsible for contacting decision makers at mid-sized companies to identify sales prospects for our suite of Leadership Development, Organization and Culture, and Performance Management solutions. The ideal candidate has had 2+ years of success in consultative selling and possesses the drive, creativity and ability to do what it takes to get the job done. In our positive and collaborative environment you will work alongside a team of co-workers who are passionate about their work and will enjoy competitive pay and commissions.
- Identifying potential new revenue opportunities
- Warm-call potential clients
- Building relationships with potential clients
- Supporting our Sales and Marketing team in targeting opportunities
- Document activities and sales opportunities in our Dynamics CRM tool
- Provide regular updates to senior leadership on the sales pipeline
- 2+ years of success in sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience selling B2B professional services preferred
- Experience selling to HR departments or C-level decision makers a plus
- CRM experience a plus
- 4-year college degree
We provide a competitive base salary and bonus structure with significant growth potential in addition to health, dental, and 401K plan.
To apply: please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to AP P LY ONLINE f or this position.