Our Inside Zeltiq Sales Representatives are responsible for growing and maintaining our client business. This is accomplished by providing national lead management, lead coordination among the regions, supporting relationship management, and client servicing in support of the outside sales team. They work closely with external counterparts to build relationships and increase sales and retention of our client base. Successful candidates will have demonstrated success in sales and effectiveness in working as a member of a team. Our Inside Sales Reps will also be responsible for providing efficient, courteous, “world-class" customer service experience at all times.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
Note: The following is meant to be representative but not necessarily all-inclusive of the duties and responsibilities for this position.
- Handle inbound inquiries from interested parties.
- Qualify leads as a good fit for Zeltiq products and as appropriate partner material.
- Provide national lead management.
- Distribute qualified leads among the regions as appropriate.
- Prospecting, r esearching, and cold calling to build leads.
- Schedule meeting for Procedure Specialist with qualified lead.
- Manage entry and update of leads in SAP database.
- Handle inbound sales calls from existing clients.
- Evaluate offerings to cross-sell or up-sell additional product offerings to enhance the customer experience.
- Responsible for making up to 50 outbound calls daily to potential customer base, as well as daily response to email, fax or other customer communication.
- Provide our clients with “world-class" customer service experience.
- Other duties may be assigned as determined by sales and customer service management.
- Responsible for performing all duties in compliance with FDA’s Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO13485, the Canadian Medical Device Regulations, and all other international regulatory requirements with which ZELTIQ complies.
Experience, Education, Training, Traits:
- Some college with a four year degree preferred.
- Minimum experience of 3 to 5 years in related inside sales experience.
- Expertise in the use of innovative sales techniques in a phone sales environment.
- Excellent phone communications and customer service skills required.
- Experienced in lead generation management and support.
- Experience in working independently and in a team environment to achieve personal and team goals.
- Must be a driven and self-motivated individual who is also willing to receive guidance and direction .
- Self-directed problem solver.
- Competent using office software including SAP, MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Language and Verbal Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate contracts.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of supervisor, clients and managers.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to use MS Excel to perform calculations and interpret results/data.
Analytical and Reading Skills
- Ability to read legal and some technical literature and documents and extract important concepts.
Zeltiq - 18 months ago