Kimball Midwest, a national distributor of maintenance, repair and operation products, is searching for an Inside Sales Specialist for our Columbus, OH location. We are looking for a detail-oriented, hardworking, motivated, and customer focused individual.
Our Inside Sales Specialist will be responsible for establishing and developing positive selling relationships with a variety of portfolio, inactive, seed, key/national and new accounts. The Insides Sales Specialist will be expected to meet monthly sales quotas and must also be customer service focused, driven to meet and exceed sales quotas, and willing to form a positive and collaborative relationship with the outside sales team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has obtained a High School diploma
- Has Customer Service and/or Sales experience
- Effectively communicates ideas and product solutions
- Communicates efficiently in both written and verbal form
- Exhibits the ability to be patient and approachable with the ability to listen
- Follows problems and issues through unitl fully resolved.
- Has the ability to positively interact with both internal employees, sales reps and customers.
- Is computer literate and has the ability to type and perform arithmetic calculations
- Understands the meaning of Customer Service.
We offer a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, company sponsored life, optional life and disability insurance, Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off (PTO), a business casual dress code and paid holidays.
All interested and qualified candidates should apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kimball Midwest has been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services. Today, we are a major...