We currently have an excellent career opportunity for an Inside Sales Specialist located in our Stamford office that requires a unique capability to sell professional services offered by the firm. The representative will conduct outbound telemarketing campaigns to promote the firm's services to potential clients. This individual will also handle inbound calls in response to specific advertising and direct mail/e-marketing efforts. This individual must be able to quickly identify whether the prospect has a need for our services and gain sufficient interest to take the prospect to the next step.
- Cold calling on prospects identified as potentially needing our services
- Qualifying and setting appointments for consultants and business developers
- Ensuring that pertinent information gathered during the sales calls is input into the Firm's contact management system
- Following up on leads from mail campaigns, trade-shows, seminars and contacts with existing clients, etc.
- Working with management to communicate activity including current prospects competitive information, and client feedback
- Generating reports from the Firm's contact management system to provide summary activity information
- Other activities as assigned
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years successful business-to-business sales experience in the professional services industry a plus
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and qualify C-level executives via the telephone
- Willingness to support client servers by following up on leads, along with the ability to qualify and distribute new prospect leads marketing campaigns, prepare proposals, and be involved in team-based selling by monitoring new prospect leads through the sales closing process
- Basic technology skills, such as word processing, e-mail, Excel, contact management software, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A self-starter
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
Location Street Address :
City : Stamford
State : CT
Region : Full Time
Position Type : Experienced
Job Type : Experienced
Degree Required : Bachelor
Travel Required : No
Relocation Eligible : No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID : NEMC10457
McGladrey - 18 months ago
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP operates under the McGladrey brand as the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services,...