Job Title: Inside Sales Specialist
Job ID: 272207
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
Inside Sales Specialist
Position Overview :
- Responsible for soliciting and generating orders pursuant to sales objectives for the Company's products and services within an assigned territory. Prepare price quotations, including the decision-making authority to set pricing up to a pre-authorized limit. Perform customer service function. Acts as liaison between other departments to ensure customer's requirements and delivery goals are achieved. Support the Business Development Manager in preparing marketing and advertising collateral as well as working with the BDM on a variety of tasks and initiatives.
- Responsible for securing and renewing orders from customer base within an assigned territory.
- Assist customers and or engineering in product selection by querying usage and specifications; requesting drawings, sketches and prints when necessary.
- Authorized to set pricing up to pre-authorized sales order limits. Using independent judgment negotiates product substitution or pricing as dictated by business requirements.
- Assists the finance/accounting department by gathering initial data required for credit worthiness evaluation and in collections as necessary.
- Resolves customer service issues as required including expediting delivery issues, credit and payment terms. Communicating delivery issues to the customer before the parts are late if the expected delivery date is past the due date.
- Keep informed of and report on competitive activity.
- Prepare the order for entry into the system. Must implement charge orders and review confirming orders.
- Maintain contact with customers as required.
- Solicit new business through direct customer communication.
- Evaluate market response to email advertising campaigns to ascertain effectiveness of the programs and apply analysis to current and prospective customer base.
- Monitor web traffic and follow-up with targeted customers via phone and/or email.
- Support trade show initiatives and participation in trade shows.
- Support Sales and Order forecasting, including solicitation of customer forecast and plans.
- Determine and document customer requested due date when accepting an RFQ.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
- Associates Degree or 3-4 years of relevant sales and marketing experience.
- Requires basic knowledge of product and pricing policies.
- Must have initiative and be capable of working independently; be mathematically proficient and computer literate; able to understand and apply technical requirements; strong interpersonal skills required to be able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and to handle sensitive customer issues in a professional manner.
- Must be assertive and able to reach closure on sales.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Unisys - 14 months ago
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical...