Natera is a molecular diagnostics company that has developed a proprietary technology to analyze tiny quantities of DNA – as small as that from a single cell. Natera operates a CLIA certified laboratory providing genetic testing across several indications pertinent to reproductive health. Natera has developed a highly accurate non invasive diagnostic test for Down Syndrome and other genetic abnormalities which is far superior to the current standard of care. The team consists of ~50 statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory technicians and software engineers from top-tier universities. Our technology has been funded by six grants from the National Institute of Health, partner IVF centers, the healthcare-focused venture capital firm Claremont Creek Ventures, and the renowned Sequoia Venture Capital. Natera is currently offering clinical service to Ob/Gyn, MFM and IVF clinics in North America, South America, Europe and Africa.
The Inside Sales Specialist role has multiple responsibilities across two primary functions: Inside Sales and Sales Administration.
Inside Sales / Customer Service :
- Inside Sales / Account Management
- General sales administration responsibilities.
- Administration of comp plan, employment agreements documents.
- Field program administration.
- Job posting management and support in recruiting efforts.
- Participating on NSMM planning and execution.
- Liason between external sales team and laboratory.
- Internal single point of contact for outside sales force, closes the loop on issues brought to the lab by external sales team.
- Interacts with clients when necessary.
- Implements creative programs and tools to increase effectiveness of processes in conjunction with client services.
- Manages monitoring program for new clients to ensure positive interaction within first month.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum two years experience with sales analytics
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint
- Effective time management skills required
- Excellent initiative and self motivation
- The ability to effectively maneuver through complex situations.
- Creative problem solver.
Natera - 2 years ago
Natera is driven by a passion for elevating the science and utility of prenatal testing. The advent of the Information Age has created a...