TechSmith Sales works directly with customers to help them understand the amazing things our software can do. As a team, we work to communicate closely with our customers on a daily basis. We connect with customers through phone calls, email, and instant chat. In order to fully delight our customers, you need to have excellent communications skills, as well as the ability to multi-task. We need a team player, with a positive attitude.
What You’ll be Doing:
Required Skills and Background:
- Understand TechSmith products, and how they are used
- Talk to customers about how our products can solve their challenges
- Actively learn about our products
- Support enterprise sales effort through opportunity identification and escalation to the enterprise team
- Support channel sales effort by assisting distributors and resellers
- Demonstrate TechSmith products
- Meet and exceed any assigned individual or team revenue goals
- Multi-task and excel in fast paced environment
- Understand our competitors and know our products' advantage
10:00 am-7:00pm, as needed
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated, customer-focused and able to work on a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Interest in technology, specifically software applications
- Good organization skills and capability to multi-task
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Previous sales or customer service experience is a plus
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred; associate degree with relevant experience required
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without an employer-sponsored petition for a visa, such as an H1B visa. TechSmith does not intend to file any visa applications in connection with this opening.
Compensation and Perks:
Compensation is competitive, and is based on skills and experience. As a full-time employee you will receive the standard TechSmith benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) program, etc. We offer a fun and casual environment where you can wear jeans every day, drink free pop, and enjoy company sponsored events. Please submit salary requirements along with your resume and cover letter.
TechSmith Corporation was founded in 1987 and is located in Okemos, Michigan. TechSmith provides practical business software tools to...