Serves as a competent, pro-active Inside Sales Leader with responsibility to facilitate an atmosphere of cooperation, accountability and empowerment. Upholds and promotes Ryan Herco Flow Solutions’ image of professionalism and exemplary service at all times, to both internal employees and external customers. Expects excellence from others and inspires people to accomplish the extraordinary. Leads by example. Trains and coaches staff. Provides and insures customer satisfaction through timely quotes, bids, and follow-up procedures. Stays current with Ryan Herco Flow Solutions products.
Accountabilities and Decision Making Authority :
Holds inside sales team members accountable to achieving sales and marketing objectives and operational initiatives. Inspires and motivates team members to work together and achieve beyond expectations. Develops rapport and maintains strong working relationships with customers and internal employees.
- Supports and facilitates implementation of sales and marketing plan.
- Insures the inside sales team is pro-active and productively engaged in selling activities
- Successfully manages customer expectations & organizes the team for optimal customer services
- Liaison for Outside Sales, Regional Manager, Director Business Process Management, and customers.
Typical Decisions Made:
- Assists in recruitment, interviewing, and hiring Insides Sales employees.
- Confronts performance issues as well as giving rewards and recognitions.
- Delivers difficult feedback in a constructive manner that focuses on improvement.
- With direction from Regional Manager and Human Resources, counsels employees and implements discipline when necessary
· 4+ years proven sales and/or customer service experience
· Minimum 4 years working in Inside Sales.
· 4 year college degree preferred
· Extensive product and customer knowledge
· Team leader with strong interpersonal skills
· Professional, polite, customer-focused attitude
· Persuasive, amiable, goal-oriented, self-motivated
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Good mechanical aptitude
. MS Office savvy (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)