WTEC and its affiliates, is a premier engineering, procurement, and construction firm, dedicated to the renewable energy industry (wind and solar). Having supplied materials and/or constructed over 10GW of wind power and 2GW of solar power, WTEC has considerable market share for utility scale projects. We are looking for an entry level Inside Sales Support Member who will be assigned to the Balance of Plant group.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with Bid proposal(s)
- Convert specs sheets (drawings-1 line diagrams) into a bill of materials (spreadsheet)
- Convert bids into orders
- inventory management
- procurement (ordering materials from our warehouse and suppliers)
- customer interface
- point of contact for orders
- Arrange of material exchanges or returns
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clerical Skills
- Computer & Excel Skills a must
- Strong mathematical & analytical skills
- Be able to read drawings