For 25 years, Extron Electronics, headquartered in Anaheim, California, has been a leading developer and manufacturer of professional A/V system products. Extron products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Our corporate philosophy is founded on three concepts: Service, Support, and Solutions - S3. By following this standard, Extron has become one of the leading providers of products and training to the professional A/V industry.
INSIDE SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Responsibilities include a variety of inside sales support and customer service supporting Regional Accounts Manager / and field Regional Accounts Sales Managers.
Qualified Candidates will have:
* BS degree preferred (transcripts required)
* Experience in Customer Service and Sales Support.
* Experience working with reseller accounts and promoting electronic products.
* Will assist customers with new account set up, training promotion and sign –up.
* Ability to answer incoming sales calls and opportunities.
* Will assist with the order desk and answering customer phone Hotline.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, (written, and verbal)
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!