Inside Sales Team Lead
The Inside Sales Team Lead will manage the team as well as have a quota for personal attainment. Duties in qualifying leads and opening opportunities with a personal quota include: Lead follow-up, build a sales team opportunity pipeline, forecasting and reporting.
- Build, coach, develop and lead a team of Inside Sales Reps into a highly responsive team able to close new sales and increase our client base.
- Increase inbound lead-to-opportunity ratios by continually improving phone and email presentations and ways of overcoming objections.
- Assist VP of Marketing & EVP of Sales in developing sales processes, procedures and departmental goals for team.
- Monitor telephone conversations, emails and complete Performance Evaluations.
- Utilizing call center metrics/ reports to analyze and improve sales performance.
- Helping to train new employees and assisting in recruitment of top candidates.
- Identify and communicate system/personnel issues to management.
- Develop and communicate action plans for individual Rep performance based on assessment of strength and weaknesses.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 2-3+ years of experience managing an inbound and outbound call center.
- Be in a Sales leadership role at your current/most recent position.
- Proven success in being accountable for a sales team that exceeded the company’s profitability expectations.
- 1-3+ years of experience of proven success as a sales executive prior to achieving a leadership role.
- Strong people management skills, including ability to effectively develop and motivate staff to progressive benchmarks.
- Basic understanding of Salesforce.com, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.