The Inside Sales Representative, located in Dallas Texas, will be part of the Business Development team, whose primary purpose will be to contact prospective clients and identify consulting opportunities.
· Work within the territory to prospect, develop, and produce qualified leads
· Concentrate on accounts which are not part of ‘sales assigned’ accounts.
· Follow-up and qualify all leads resulting from marketing campaigns collected through email, web, phone, and trade shows for attaining monthly, quarterly and annual quota.
· Foster and cultivate not-yet-qualified leads
· Assist with regional marketing/sales events in conjunction with field sales
· 4 years of college degree or equivalent degree preferred in Business, Marketing or Public Relations communications.
· 1-3 years of inside sales, telesales or inquiry management experience in a technology environment, preferably selling enterprise software and services.
· Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
· Strong professional and customer relations skills.
· Ability to build relationships and interact with customers and prospects via phone, web, and email.
· Must be able to clearly present SAP HCM solution offerings to a variety of audiences.
· Proficient using Microsoft Office suite of tools
· Experience in using Microsoft Office CRM 4.0 preferred but not required.
· Candidate should be a self-starter, have the ability to work effectively with a dynamic sales and marketing team and in a high-paced sales environment
· Proven, verifiable track record of consistently exceeded sales quotas
· Contact must possess excellent interpersonal and written communications skills. Strong professional and customer relations skills.
· Able to successfully handle business conversations and understand needs/challenges.