Are you looking for a chance to help revolutionize education, develop rich relationships with many institutions, and work in a self-directed, creative environment? Would you like to help build Best in Class innovative solutions?
If so, we want to talk to you!
Bridgepoint Education’s cutting edge technology products team is looking of the best and brightest talent.
Want to see more! Check out just one of our innovative products: http://bit.ly/MJxhcJ
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, the Inside Sales and Marketing Specialist is a full-time position located in Philadelphia, PA.
Essential Job Duties:
- Work with Products Marketing, Business Development, and Product Owners to nurture warm leads and convert them to paying clients.
- Create product-marketing material in accordance with BPI-Thuze branding including specs, catalogues, newsletters, press releases, etc.
- Attend trade shows and academic conferences to support marketing and sales strategy.
- Write, edit and proofread marketing, advertising and product document to ensure best practices and consistent brand messaging.
- Help manage Thuze.com and other Products website properties; bring social media ideas and content to the Bridgepoint Marketing team for review and inclusion on Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Research and write academic proposals for clients and BPI Products leadership to present and appear on panel discussions at academic and trade conferences like Educause, Sloan-C, and similar.
- Host webinar-based demos of our software and solutions to prospects.
- Review and enhance existing marketing materials as necessary.
- Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
- Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
- Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
- Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
Looking for additional insight on this specific role? Not sure if the job is for you, but know someone who sounds like a perfect fit? Email us at: TalentAcquisition@bpiedu.com and someone with the inside track would be more than happy to be a resource for you!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required; an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to learn new products / features / value propositions quickly are crucial.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite to create materials, videos etc; Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint) and an interest in learning new software.
- Experience with SalesForce (or similar), Joomla/WordPress, and business social collaboration tools is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in business or marketing; applied science is also acceptable.
Bridgepoint has built its corporate culture around its core values; ethics, integrity, service and accountability. Ethics is a central part of employee training and is reinforced on a daily basis. Integrity in the way we treat both internal and external constituents is paramount to Bridgepoint Education's success. Service at the highest level is expected and recognized. Last, accountability toward one's co-workers, students and role within the organization has allowed Bridgepoint Education to cultivate a high-quality management team.
By providing both online and campus-based programs at Ashford University and University of the Rockies, Bridgepoint Education offers access to both traditional and adult learners seeking high quality, convenient higher education degree programs.
We offer our team competitive benefits (M/V/D/401k/ESPP) and salaries, a safe work environment, innovative training, accelerated career advancement, the ability to take classes and programs gratis, and a collegiate and collaborative environment to work and grow in.
Bridgepoint Education understands that our success depending on the development of strong leadership within the organization.
To be considered an applicant, all interested and qualified parties must apply through the Bridgepoint Education online employment application system.
Bridgepoint Education is an Affirmative Action employer that provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, handicap or disability, or Vietnam-era or special veteran status. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws.
Wait, there’s more… For more cool up-to-date news follow us on Twitter: @BPEdCareers
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee requires dexterity in using telephone, computer keyboard, mouse and calculator while seated at a desk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee may frequently move to interact with fellow employees and/or clients. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Communication Skills: While performing Duties of the job, the employee is required to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. The employee requires the ability to write effective and detailed correspondence and to effectively present information both in one-on-one and small group situations.
Mental Demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to deal with stress associated with a fast-paced work environment and multiple priorities/tasks. The employee will be required to make judgment decisions and adapt to changing work situations, grasp and apply new ideas, communicate with various personalities at all levels and have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
Work Environment: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud .
This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment
screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background
investigation, a credit check investigation, verification of education
credentials, verification of prior employment history and a professional
reference check; with review prior to an
offer of employment being extended.
Wait, there’s more… For more up-to-date news follow us on Twitter: @BPEdCareers
Bridgepoint thrives on an ethos of invention. We are innovators and educators who make learning more accessible, valuable, and meaningful...