Flexpipe Systems (a ShawCor company) manufactures and sells spoolable composite pipe used primarily by oil and natural gas producers in applications which benefit from the product’s pressure and corrosion resistance capabilities. Flexpipe’s headquarters and manufacturing facility are located in Calgary, Alberta with additional sales, service and distribution facilities in Northern Alberta, Saskatchewan, Colorado, Texas, California, and Oklahoma. Flexpipe and ShawCor Ltd. is a highly successful global energy services company, leading its competitors in all market segments and financially positioned to continue its growth and success well into the future.
At Flexpipe we have built a true team environment where all employees are empowered to contribute to the success of the company. Through our values of collaboration, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, we have the highest regard for the safety and wellness of our people. Flexpipe is a global organization and provides a Total Rewards package that includes a competitive salary, benefits, matching RRSP/401K, bonus, and training & development.
We want you to join our team!
Inside Sales and Project Coordinator
Ensure the successful execution and installation of customer orders by coordinating projects, dispatching field operations team, educating contractors, shipment of materials/field logistics and addressing customer concerns while providing the Flexpipe Experience (FPx).
Key Responsibilities :
- Review sales orders and interface with the sales team and other Field Operations personnel to ensure the client has ordered the correct materials, rental equipment, consumables and labor requirements
- Operate the ISF & CRM (customer relationship management) systems and ensure authentic information is available with the company
- Work with Warehouse Coordinator to ensure the inventory levels allow for completion of the sales order
- Issue the pick list to the Warehouse Coordinator to initiate packing, staging and shipping of all materials and rental equipment
- Communicate with inspectors, contractors and clients to ensure timely delivery and to obtain full understanding of the project parameters to ensure compatibility
- Work with Field Operations personnel to schedule project installs & troubleshoot any problems that originate at the field level. On-call evenings and weekends to allow clients to ask questions, request additional materials or report concerns with materials and equipment
- Provide weekly Field Operations update on upcoming and past projects
- Report any field issues to Sales to allow them to follow up with their clients
- Perform job wrap up report to track customer satisfaction and areas that need improvement
- Field and installation site visits as required to interface with clients and contractors
Required Qualifications and Competencies for the Position:
- Strong understanding of oil & gas pipeline installation, composite pipe knowledge preferred
- Multi-lingual a plus (Portuguese & Spanish)
- Detailed organization and communication skills required
- Strong computer background required, MS Office Suite and other proprietary software.
- Ability to multitask and coordinate multiple projects and disciplines all at once
- Valid passport and international travel required
- Post-secondary Education not required but preferred
- Past sales, estimating, or project management experience would be helpful
We thank all applicants for their interest; however we cannot accept telephone calls regarding this position. All recruiting activities are managed via our Recruitment Management System and you must apply via the link below or the posting on our career page at www.shawcor.com/careers to be considered for this opportunity.