Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of premium transportation services including ground, air, ocean, and logistics. Headquartered in Seville, Ohio, Panther has offices throughout the United States, including Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. As we have expanded our expertise and service offerings, Panther has grown to include all types of ground, air, and ocean freight service. For more information about Panther visit www.pantherexpedite.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, disability and 401(k). The environment at Panther is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven professionals.
POSITION: Inside Sales Professional
LOCATION: Seville, OH
REPORTS TO: Manager, Inside Sales & Marketing
GENERAL SUMMARY :
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Professional is expanding business opportunities within Panther’s existing customer base, developing new business relationships, and providing support for the entire sales organization.
- Lead generation and development
- Conduct research to identify potential customers
- Outbound call campaigns, including cold calling
- Develop lower revenue accounts
- Cross-sell Panther’s service amongst existing customers
- Become an expert in all of Panther’s services and the industry as a whole
- Work closely with all internal departments
- Represent the company with Integrity and Professionalism.
- Complete call campaigns and other assignments within specified period of time
- Outgoing, energetic and positive
- Must be able to build solid relationships
- Ability to overcome objections and accept rejection
- Highly motivated
- Time management
- Sense of urgency
Panther provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. Must be eligible to work in this country.
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University
- 1 to 3 years experience in a customer service or sales setting.
Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of Premium Logistics® services including ground, air, ocean, and...