Hajoca Corporation is the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have approximately 350 locations throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry
Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the strengths and clout of a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to Hajoca’s proven business principles of “Service, Integrity, Reliability.”
Are you outgoing and value customer service? Are you knowledgeable and service oriented? Do you have the determination to close sales and build lasting relationships with new and established customer accounts? If so, then Hajoca Corporation , would like you to join the dedicated team at our Charlotte location as an Inside Salesperson. Our team has been servicing the Charlotte community for over 30 years offering the very best in “Services Offered” . We are a close knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
As an Inside Salesperson with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Interacting with customers at our location or over the phone, providing the customer service and support needed to generate and close sales
- Investigating and resolving customer problems and concerns
- Processing Sales Orders & Bids generated through phone transactions
- Assisting customers who pick up their product at our location
- Meeting or exceeding monthly required Gross Profit dollar targets
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Interested applicants are invited to apply via our website at http://hajocacareers.silkroad.com . Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted by a company representative. No walk in appointments please.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/D/V.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
As an Inside Salesperson, you must be optimistic, friendly and service oriented. Excellent verbal communication is a must and all salespeople must approach customer interactions in a honest and ethical fashion.
All interested applicants must possess:
Our ideal candidate will also:
- High school degree or equivalent
- 2 years industry experience
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
Must have 2 years plumbing sales history. Work profeciently with Word and Outlook. Excel experience preferred but not required.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of product
- Wholesale distribution experience
- The determination and drive to prospect new customers
- Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
Hajoca Corporation - 30+ days ago
Hajoca firmly believes that our employees drive the success of the company. We offer rewarding career opportunities for recent graduates or...