Handles and processes industrial, commercial and contractor telephone inquiries and orders. Develops and maintains excellent customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Establishes, develops and maintains excellent working relationships with industrial, commercial and contractor customers and prospective customers.
2. Perform the inside sales function in an efficient manner by providing customers with pricing quotations and product information. Secures and processes order entry information.
3. Maximizes sales volume by utilizing "add-on sales" and "up-selling" techniques. Solicits new business opportunities on a routine basis.
4. Communicates effectively with outside sales force regarding customer base, sales leads, and product preferences in order to maximize the Company’s profitability.
5. Assists the counter sales personnel, as required.
6. Provides accurate, timely information to management regarding customer needs. Participates with Quotation Specialist in the development projects.
7. Effectively markets and sells all Hite Company products supplied by vendors. Maintains gross margin levels established by management.
8. Addresses all customer complaints and/or inquiries promptly. Assures equitable resolution to maximize customer satisfaction.
9. Projects a positive, professional image of The Hite Company in all communications with customers, vendors and suppliers.
10. Performs other related duties as dictated by business necessity or assigned by management.
Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with customers, vendors and suppliers. Working knowledge of basic personal computer skills.
Training & Experience:
High school education or its equivalent. Post high school education or training preferred. Minimum of two (2) years experience in sales, preferably within the electrical distribution industry.
Ability to sit for long periods of time. Ability to frequently bend, lift and climb. Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and subsequent random testing.
The Hite Company - 7 months ago